California-required Prescribing Schedule II Opioid drugs. Satisfies the new California mandate for all narcotic prescribers to complete a 2-hour continuing education course on the responsibilities and regulations of prescribing Schedule II opioids. Approved by California Board of Dentistry for license renewal.
- National Opioid crisis
- Statistics of United States opioid prescribing
- Pharmacology of opioids
- Common dental pain management drugs
- non-opiate first-line pain medications
- Best practices of pain management in dentistry
- Common pain management regimens
- Pain medication mechanisms of action
- management of vulnerable populations
- adverse outcomes from opioid misuse
- CREWS 2.0 mandates
- recognition of opioid misuse signs and symptoms
Dental Didactics is an approved California Dental Board Registered CE Provider: RP3768, as well as an Academy of General Dentistry National PACE Provider #217643
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent course , comprehensive , good data to emphasize the importance of the topic
Glad to get this course done early- laid out efficiently
learn about how prescribe opioid
Good research regarding hazards of prescribing schedule II pain meds
Great review to remind us and have talking points for patients regarding limiting opioid prescriptions.
Great course to remind us of the hazards and liabilities of prescribing narcotics.
Good content, well outlined.
I already go my CA Practice Act and Infection Control CE from DD, now I can get my new Opioid course too, Thanks!